The building and construction industry is a minefield of legal protections and obstacles that are oftentimes double-edged swords to big and small players alike.
As the smaller players such as tradies and builders, it is important to understand and take advantage of the adjudication regimes. As the bigger player players such as developers, one must not neglect the liabilities associated with the myriad of legislations that require strict compliance.
- The Australian common and equity laws in the construction industry;
- The Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999
- The Home Building Act 1989
- The Home Building Regulation 2014
- Land-home packages
- Building and construction agency disputes.
Our expert lawyers who will help you
We help with your legal needs today!
Don’t worry, just book a time and talk to our solicitor and we’ll help you.