A Power of Attorney is a legal document that gives a person, or trustee organisation the legal authority to act for you to manage your assets and make financial and legal decisions on your behalf.
Notary public plays an important role when executing a power of attorney legally valid and recognised overseas.
We offer a full range of notarial services for witnessing various types of Power of Attorney:
- Entrust family and friends overseas to handle the purchase/sale of real estate on behalf of the matter
- Entrust family and friends overseas to take the Inheritance
- Commission on behalf of the application to manage the bank/mortgage/pension account
- Commission on behalf of litigation
- Any other delegated documents
Brightstone helps you with
Best solution from our professional Notary Public team on your documents to be used overseas and assist you in preparing the documents.
Either witness your signature on the Power Of Attorney and Statutory Declaration or certify a true copy of your original Australian Certificate and issue a Notary Certificate.
Send Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade application forms along with your sealed Notary documents for Authentication or Apostille.
To assist you with the relevant application form and deliver it on behalf of you to the intended destination country’s Embassies or Consulates for legalising if required.